“It had to happen eventually, so here it is! Promote ALS awareness AND extinguish evil at the same time!”
|30 minutes ago + 7301||OMGlotrThe Lord of the Ringsreblog|
Julia Roberts - Emmy Awards 2014
|5 hours ago + 104||Julia Robertsemmys 2014reblog|
JUDI DENCH DOES THE ASL ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE
She is so sweet and Graham Norton
|6 hours ago + 406||you're so sweetJudi Denchreblog|
HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY MARY POPPINS! (Aug 27, 1964)
I cannot express in words how much this film is important to my life, except maybe for supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Here I leave some of my favorite photos of the whole production of this wonderful Walt Disney picture.
|11 hours ago + 686||mary poppinsreblog|
I was tagged by mtrle, the great
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you asks, then write 11 new ones
3. Tag 11 people
4. Tell them that you tagged them
5. Tell the person that tagged you when you’ve answered the questions
1. What’s your favorite month of the year and why? January because it all feels like a new start, February because winter semester is over and I can decide to go to Berlinale or skiing (and also award season, award season!!!), March because there is a lot of birthdays in my family (including my sister’s), April because of the first warm sunrays, May because everything blooms, June because there is a lot of celebrations after successful exams and planning for summer, July because of KVIFF and start of summer holidays and the feeling like you won’t be required to be learning for ages, August bc that month simply rules, September because the school years starts for grammar and high schools - but not for Universities, October because of reuniting with all the schoolmates you actually missed, November because it starts to be really cold again, it’s raining all the time and the hot tea you make yourself after coming home is so good, December because when u wake up at night and see a fresh snow and also the days before Christmas when most people get sentimental and nice (sorry I just couldn’t choose one, hope you don’t mind)
2. Is there a country you are dying to visit? yes! Australia, Canada, USA, Brazil, Japan, South Africa, Iceland, Turkey, Spain, Ireland, …
3. Are you generally a person who tends to suffer from wanderlust? day and night :D
4. Would you rather eat a burger or a local dish of your country/region (given that that’s not a burger, obviously)? both!
5. What’s the last song you listened to? Shining Light by Annie Lennox
6. Who is your favorite Spice Girl? don’t get mad but.. neither? :X
7. What kind of cellphone are you currently using? Nokia something.. C7 I think
8. What is your favorite concert you have been to? Last year I saw Leonard Cohen and in spite of huge expectations it was all and more <3 (but I have more favourites - Madonna’s Sticky and Sweet tour, Pink’s Funhouse, Kylie Minogue’s Les Folies…)
9. Who or what is your guilty pleasure? guilty? I don’t know, the guilty part is a bit tricky..mmm, maybe everything I do instead of learning? (like Farm Heroes saga? :D )
10. Coffee or tea? I have phases :D
11. What is your favorite currently running TV show? like you wouldn’t guess but ok - House of Cards, Last tango in Halifax
1. Favourite theatre play?
2. Do you have a “test” question for new people you meet after which you kinda decide whether you like the person or not? If yes, what is the question?
3. How did you discover tumblr?
4. Are you satisfied in the country you currently live in?
5. Ever done something you - as a child - swore not to do, ever?
6. Be honest - do you care about other people’s opinions (generally, about new trends, about you,..) ?
7. What is the biggest Oscar screw-up ever?
8. If you could attend one film premiere, get to talk to crew, see the film, maybe attend a reception or after party, which one would you choose (the only condition is that it must be a real film, not a made up one, otherwise you’re free to choose anything)
9. Which moment or day would you like to experience again? Would you change something?
10. Ideal honeymoon?
11. What would you like to achieve or experience in the rest of 2014?
Thank you for tagging me!! I’ll answer only because i’ve alreday did it (:
1. Favourite theatre play? the curious incident of dog in the night time (the israeli version) and the maids
2. Do you have a “test” question for new people you meet after which you kinda decide whether you like the person or not? If yes, what is the question? no
3. How did you discover tumblr? a friend told me i can put edits there XD
4. Are you satisfied in the country you currently live in? yes
5. Ever done something you - as a child - swore not to do, ever? no
6. Be honest - do you care about other people’s opinions (generally, about new trends, about you,..) ? i’m sad to say so but yes..
7. What is the biggest Oscar screw-up ever? i didn’t watch a lot of oscar’s award so i can’t say
8. If you could attend one film premiere, get to talk to crew, see the film, maybe attend a reception or after party, which one would you choose (the only condition is that it must be a real film, not a made up one, otherwise you’re free to choose anything) blue jasmine, totally.
9. Which moment or day would you like to experience again? Would you change something? when i met yael sharoni and watched the curious incident of dog in the night time. And idk, it was good even though i was (a bit) delirious
10. Ideal honeymoon? something romantic
11. What would you like to achieve or experience in the rest of 2014? i don’t know. meet cate will be great. lol. being happy (:
|21 hours ago + 5||personalreblog(:|
Carrie will lead the show.
|1 day ago + 50||Eden + homeland = tearsthis showbeyclaire danesdamian lewishomelandreblogmy edit*|
Matthew McConaughey, go back to the Oscars | Emmys 2014
|1 day ago + 610||Matthew McConaugheyemmysemmys 2014*gifsoscarThe Academy Awardsoscar's 2014|